Monday, May 23, 2011

VIN DIESEL-IMAGES

News
Vin Diesel Stars in the Walt Disney Pictures Comedy, "The Pacifier"
The star of such action movies as "Fast and the Furious," "XXX," and "The Chronicles of Riddick," Vin Diesel shows off a softer, gentler side in the Disney comedy, "The Pacifier." "The Pacifier" marks Diesel's first ... read more

AceShowbiz
The franchise's star Vin Diesel thinks so. In the Los Angeles Times' analysis of the films' blue-collar appeal to multi-cultural audiences, Diesel said, “I wouldn't be surprised if there is some Oscar talk around this. I don't know, maybe I'm just ... read more

We�Are�Movie�Geeks
By HitFix Staff - Plus: It might not make numerical sense, but Vin Diesel came back to the "Fast and Furious" series only if a trilogy of new films were part of the deal. And after the success of "Fast and Furious" and "Fast Five" there's no doubt ... read more

Photos

Vin Diesel news and photosVin Diesel imagesVin Diesel news and picturesVin Diesel news and picturesVin Diesel images

No comments:

Post a Comment