Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CAMERON DIAZ-NEWS AND PHOTOS

News
Alan Rickman Set to Join Colin Firth and Cameron Diaz for 'Gambit'
Then Cameron Diaz came along and joined Firth for the story about a London art curator (Firth) who plans to con a wealthy collector into buying a fake Monet painting. As part of the ruse, he recruits a Texas steer roper (Diaz) to play a woman whose ... read more

Digital�Spy
He said in a statement: "Since making her debut on the big screen in 'The Mask', Cameron Diaz has continued to capture the attention of audiences around the world with her inescapable charm, innate comedic timing, and unparalleled screen presence. ... read more

NDTV.com
I came across this photo of Cameron Diaz walking through LAX & thought “man she's fly”. I thought that because her look is effortless, yet so chic. The Earth-tones could be the reason I am so in love with Cameron's look (I used to be all Earth-tone ... read more

Photos

Cameron Diaz imagesCameron Diaz picturesCameron Diaz imagesCameron Diaz picturesCameron Diaz news and photos

No comments:

Post a Comment