Monday, February 21, 2011

JAMES FRANCO-PICTURES

News
James Franco: Boulder International Film Festival!
James Franco suits up for the Boulder International Film Festival on Saturday (February 19) in Boulder, Colo. The 32-year-old actor took home the Vanguard Award at the film festival, where Aron Ralston, the climber James plays in 127 Hours, ... read more

The many lives of James Franco
I fear I have wounded James Franco's manhood. "Is that you?" I had asked, referring to some film in his new art exhibition that features a closeup of a penis emitting an arc of urine. "You think that's what I look like?" he spluttered. I don't know, ... read more

Examiner.com
The Huffington Post reports James Franco and Anne Hathaway will serve as hosts at the 83rd Academy Awards on Feb. 27. Franco and Hathaway are well-known and have become increasingly popular over the past few years. Franco and Hathaway both young and ... read more

Photos

James Franco news and photosJames Franco imagesJames Franco news and picturesJames Franco imagesJames Franco pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment